Robert J. Underwood
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Ninth Hampden District|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on September 9, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Jose Tosado defeated Edward Collins, Jr. and Peter Murphy in the Democratic primary.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, District Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Edward Collins, Jr.||26.4%||873|
Underwood ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Ninth Hampden District. He ran as an Independent candidate and was defeated by incumbent Sean Curran (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Ninth Hampden District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Sean Curran Incumbent||84.8%||12,134|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Underwood + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Libertarian Party Massachusetts "Current candidates," accessed September 16, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 State Primary Candidates," accessed September 9, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |