Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Belknap 4|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland|
|Place of birth||Decatur, IL|
Kingsbury has worked as a manufacturer's representatives, marketing supervisor at BFGoodrich, and in the United States Army.
Kingsbury received his B.S. from University of Maryland in 1950.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kingsbury served on these committees:
Kingsbury ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 3. Kingsbury advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
In 2010, a year in which Kingsbury was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Kingsbury has four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Kingsbury + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Huffington Post, "Mitt Romney Picks Up Support Of 3 Tea Party Legislators In New Hampshire," September 27, 2012
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014