|New Hampshire State Senate District 19|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
On May 25, 2010, Letourneau announced he would not be seeking re-election in the fall in order to spend more time with his family.
Letourneau served in the New Hampshire State House of Representatives from 1996 to 2004. He served as Assistant Majority Leader during this time. He then joined the New Hampshire State Senate in 2004. He has served in that position since.
Letourneau received his diploma from Woodbury High School. He then attended various Vocational/Technical courses.
Letourneau is the owner of a radio and television repair business. He is also currently an Electronics Technician.
Letourneau and his wife, Anne-Marie, have three children.
Letourneau is eligible but not running seeking re-election in 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Robert Letourneau won the election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 19 with 15,516 votes.
Letourneau raised $99,485 for his campaign.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 19 (2008)|
|Robert Letourneau (R)||15,516|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Robert Letourneau's 2008 campaign.
|New Hampshire Association of Realtors||$2,600|
|Paul F. Blizzard||$2,250|
|Professional Fire Fighters of New Hampshire||$2,000|
|Daniel Webster PAC||$2,000|
While in the New Hampshire State Senate, Letourneau served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, New Hampshire State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, New Hampshire State Senate
- Transportation Committee, New Hampshire State Senate
- Official New Hampshire State Senate website
- New Hampshire Republicans page on Robert Letourneau
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Robert Letourneau on LinkedIn
|New Hampshire State Senate District 19
| Succeeded by|