|Nevada State Assembly, District 42|
|High school||St. John Vianney High School|
|Place of birth||St. Louis, Missouri|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 42
of the Nevada State Assembly
From McEntee's Facebook page:
- Veterans are our most valuable and least valued resource.
- Gun laws disarm citizens for the benefit of criminals.
- Only a village can raise an idiot. It takes parents to raise a child.
- No one has the right to dictate how another person lives.
- Schools must focus on education before extracurricular activities.
- Only the business owner has the right to dictate how to run their business.
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Mcentee ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 42. Mcentee defeated Stephen H. Silberkraus in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Irene Bustamante Adams (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 42, General Election, 2012
||Irene Bustamante Adams Incumbent
|| Robert Mcentee
|Nevada State Assembly, District 42 Republican Primary, 2012
| Stephen H. Silberkraus
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Mcentee + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found