Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 31|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Miller's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Remove unnecessary laws (any laws that limit freedom, or waste money)"
- Excerpt: "Remove unnecessary government"
- Excerpt: "Cut spending by government (the Government should be working for us, not us working for the Government)"
- Excerpt: "Ultimately cut taxes."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Bradley Witt was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Witt is also running on the Working Families Party ticket. Robert Miller is running as a Libertarian candidate. Witt, write-in candidate Larry Ericksen (R) and Robert Miller (L) will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Miller + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 31
- Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Facebook.com, "Robert Miller," accessed August 29, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014