Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 36|
Murphy is a mediator specialist for the U.S. military.
Murphy ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 36. He defeated Brian Senia in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Pete Lund (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 36, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Peter Lund Incumbent||64.1%||26,870|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 36 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Murphy was a Democratic candidate in the election for the District 36 House seat in 2010. He defeated James Winne in the August 3 Democratic primary. He was defeated by Peter Lund (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 36 General election (2010)|
|Peter Lund (R)||25,523|
|Robert Murphy (D)||11,027|
Murphy lives in Romeo, Michigan with his wife Katherine. They have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Murphy + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Meet the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Class of 2013: An Overview of the ... - Newswise (press release)
- Classical and Opera - New York Times
- Pop and Jazz Music - New York Times
- The Edge: For Obama, Relationships Would Help - National Journal
- Mobile County school news for May 19 - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
- State Roundup - Annuity Outlook Magazine
- Summer Concerts at Other Venues - Detroit Free Press
- Ten Days of Giving culminates with NASCAR Day - Yahoo! Sports
- David Ortiz vs. Dan Shaughnessy: Red Sox Slugger Responds To Steroid ... - Huffington Post
- A's Beat Angels 10-8 In 19 Innings: Brandon Moss Hits Two Home Runs, Pies ... - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Project Vote Smart, Biography of Robert Murphy, retrieved August 2, 2012.
- ↑ http://miboecfr.nictusa.com/election/candlist/12PRI/12PRI_CL.HTM Michigan Secretary of State, 2012 Official August Primary Candidate Listing, retrieved August 2, 2012.
- ↑ Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |