Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Utah House of Representatives District 61|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Utah House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 20, 2014. Robert Patterson was unopposed in the Democratic convention. Incumbent Keith Grover was unopposed in the Republican convention. Patterson and Grover will face off in the general election.
Patterson ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 61. Patterson defeated Kirby Sniderman in the Democratic convention and was defeated by incumbent Keith Grover (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Utah House of Representatives, District 61, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Keith Grover Incumbent||78.4%||8,786|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Patterson + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Utah State Legislature
- Utah House of Representatives District 61
- Utah House of Representatives
- Utah House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Robert Patterson on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart