|Washington House of Representatives, District 39b|
|High school||Meadowdale High School|
|Associate's||Everett Community College|
|Service/branch||Washington Army National Guard|
|Profession||Financial crimes detective|
Pilgrim's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Right to Life
- Excerpt: "Human life is precious and it is our moral obligation to protect it. At the moment of biological conception, human beings acquire the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. This is an inalienable right and must not be infringed upon."
- Economic Development
- Excerpt: "Limit business regulations by lowering taxes and fees. Washington is one of the most regulated states in the country and its businesses pay some of the highest taxes of all the western states. This has to change if we are going to see real job growth and economic development."
- Excerpt: "Implement free market solutions to health care reform. Competition in the free market and the ability of individuals to make their own informed choices will create an affordable and more efficient healthcare system."
- Excerpt: "Identify and prioritize revenue for education. I believe we can separate educational revenue streams from the overall operating budget and dedicate the funds to a standalone budget. By doing this we can insure the money is utilized for its intended purposes."
- Public Safety
- Excerpt: "Ensure public safety is properly funded at every level. I propose a constitutional amendment that would require continued public safety funding at a level that would ensure benefits are not lost and pensions are protected."
- Limited Government
- Excerpt: "Consolidate state services to streamline costs. We must work to reduce the overall size of state government by allowing competition in privatizing certain state delivered services. I propose creating a joint committee on privatization of government services to explore which services could be privatized and what the benefits would be."
- Property Rights
- Excerpt: "Loosen regulations on development & use of private property. Equalize property taxes. Remove inheritance taxes. Owners should have access to all portions of their property including mineral rights and the rights to any natural resources within their property boundary."
- Gun Rights
- Excerpt: "Uphold the Second Amendment and the right of people to keep and bear arms. I support cooperative interchange in all 50 states in the recognition of concealed weapon permits for law abiding citizens."
Pilgrim ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 39b. Pilgrim was defeated by Eleanor Walters and Elizabeth Scott in the August 7 blanket primary election. They face each other in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Pilgrim + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Rob and his wife, Jennifer, have two daughters, Demri and Kailie. They live in Arlington, WA.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |