Robert T. Murphy
|U.S. House, Oklahoma, District 5|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Birthday||January 27, 1948|
|Place of birth||Detroit, MI|
Murphy was defeated by incumbent James Lankford. Murphy ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Oklahoma's 5th District. He sought the nomination on the Libertarian ticket. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Oklahoma, District 5 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||James Lankford Incumbent||58.7%||153,603|
|Libertarian||Robert T. Murphy||2%||5,176|
|Source: Oklahoma Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Murphy + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Conservatives more racist than liberals, says government-funded study - Daily Caller
- Brzezinski: 'I'm probably guilty' of hypocrisy on Bush-Cheney vs. Obama NSA ... - Daily Caller
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
- Five conservative message movies that don't suck - Daily Caller
- Federal government has new group in its sights - Daily Caller
- Kait Hunt wants new trial judge - WPEC
- Union bosses threaten Hurricane Sandy cleanup contractors, their families - Daily Caller
- Photographer defends Rand Paul photo shoot depicting senator as a liar - Daily Caller
- Lil Wayne steps on American flag [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Swing voters walk away from Obama's second term - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found