Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 69|
Elections for all 124 seats in the South Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Robert Vanlue was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Rick Quinn was unopposed in the Republican primary. Vanlue and Quinn will face off in the general election.
Vanlue ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 69. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12. Incumbent Rick Quinn (R) ran unopposed in the Republican primary and defeated Vanlue in the general election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 69, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Rick Quinn Incumbent||71.1%||12,215|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Vanlue + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2014 Election Information," accessed March 31, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- AP.org, "South Carolina State Senate and State House Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2012 Candidates," accessed April 23, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |