For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Robert Williams, New Hampshire Representative
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 11|
|2004 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Williams served on this committee:
On November 4, 2008, Williams won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives by finishing as one of the top five finishers in the election for District 11 of Merrimack County, which sends five representatives to the New Hampshire House of Representatives. Williams received 4,104 votes. The other candidates who won election from District 11 were Tara Reardon with 5,176 votes, John DeJoie with 3,766 votes,Candace Bouchard with 4,263 votes, and Michael Bartlett with 3,672 votes. All of the winning candidates from District 11 were Democrats. Losing candidates included Jim Mackay (R) with 3,478 votes, Jeff Newman (R) with 2,243 votes, Lynne Blankenbeker (R) with 2,703 votes, Margaret Carnahan (R) with 2,111 votes, Elizabeth A. Cheney (R) with 2,600 votes, Hager with 46 votes, and 21 votes were cast for other candidates, presumably write-ins.
Williams raised $740 for his 2008 campaign.
In 2010, a year in which Williams was up for re-election, he collected $1,846 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Williams + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine. Robert Williams News Feed
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Williams
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election Merrimack County- November 4, 2008," accessed May 15, 2014
- 2008 Contributions to Robert Williams
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
|New Hampshire House Merrimack 11
| Succeeded by|
Steve Shurtleff (D)