Robert Williams, New Hampshire Representative
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 11|
|2004 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Williams served on this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Williams won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Williams won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives by finishing as one of the top five finishers in the election for District 11 of Merrimack County, which sends five representatives to the New Hampshire House of Representatives. Williams received 4,104 votes. The other candidates who won election from District 11 were Tara Reardon with 5,176 votes, John DeJoie with 3,766 votes,Candace Bouchard with 4,263 votes, and Michael Bartlett with 3,672 votes. All of the winning candidates from District 11 were Democrats. Losing candidates included Jim Mackay (R) with 3,478 votes, Jeff Newman (R) with 2,243 votes, Lynne Blankenbeker (R) with 2,703 votes, Margaret Carnahan (R) with 2,111 votes, Elizabeth A. Cheney (R) with 2,600 votes, Hager with 46 votes, and 21 votes were cast for other candidates, presumably write-ins. 
Williams raised $740 for his 2008 campaign. 
In 2010, a year in which Williams was up for re-election, he collected $1,846 in donations.
Recent newsThis section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Williams + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina's state education boss wants to exempt teachers from income tax - Daily Caller
- School district scanned kids' eyes without parents' consent - Daily Caller
- The 14-year-old kid arrested over his pro-NRA shirt now faces a year in jail - Daily Caller
- HUFFPOST HILL - House To Save Hairy-Palmed Fetuses - Huffington Post
- York High School Class of 2013 top students - Seacoastonline.com
- Bachmann: Boehner will use 'loophole' to pass immigration in the House - Daily Caller
- 'The largest Tea Party protest since 2010 is tomorrow' - Daily Caller
- Ayers: Obama gets a 'failing grade' as president - Daily Caller
- Brzezinski: 'I'm probably guilty' of hypocrisy on Bush-Cheney vs. Obama NSA ... - Daily Caller
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New Hampshire House Merrimack 11
| Succeeded by|
Steve Shurtleff (D)