Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 20|
Johnson's campaign platform includes fixing the Emergency Medical Services in Oklahoma, particularly the ambulance service. He is also concerned with education and taxes. He does not want increased property taxes.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 20 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rodney + Johnson + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina's state education boss wants to exempt teachers from income tax - Daily Caller
- 7 conservative message t-shirts that are actually cool - Daily Caller
- Work/Life Issues Really Depend On What Kind of Job You Have - Raw Story
- Death notices for June 16 - Tulsa World
- Death notices for June 16 Including Tulsa and northeastern Oklahoma. - Tulsa World
- Irish Anti-Choicers Furious That Women May Live - Raw Story
- Ann Coulter calls Rubio 'the Jack Kevorkian' of the GOP - Daily Caller
- Geography fail: Sen. Landrieu says South Dakota borders Canada in anti-border ... - Daily Caller
- The Gun Report: Memorial Day Edition - New York Times (blog)
- Reid: It 'should be pretty easy' to pass immigration reform - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |