|Nevada State Assembly, District 26|
|Associate's||Orange Coast College|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Years of service||c. Korean War|
|Profession||Business owner/retired corrections officer/retired priest|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 26
of the Nevada State Assembly
The following comes from Petzak's website:
I'm running for ofice (sic) to fight for broad based tax reform. There is no reason we cannot properly fund our schools, our infrastructure and put Nevadans back to work. We need to keep Nevada economically solvent. There is plenty of taxable money available to accomplish this. And there is a general consensus for the need to do this. The only obstacle preventing this is a group of mostly Republican politicians who place corporate profiteering above the well-being of the citizens of Nevada.
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Petzak ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 26. Petzak ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Randy Kirner (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 26, General Election, 2012
||Randy Kirner Incumbent
|| Rodney R. Petzak
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rodney + Petzak + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Rodney Petzak News Feed
- ↑ Rodney Petzak, "Philosophy and Positions," accessed October 23, 2012
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014