Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 67|
Burns' website highlights the following campaign themes:
Balanced Budgets & Fiscal Responsibility
- Excerpt:"He understands that for too long, government has not been held to the same standards as families and businesses. He will rein in government spending; cutting government fat, and keeping taxes low for Texans."
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt:"Roger understands that government doesn’t create jobs, the private sector does. Roger will fight to reduce regulations and cut taxes that prevent employers from keeping Texans on the job."
- Excerpt:"Unless we take a tough stance, illegal immigration will continue to place a strain on public education, social services, and the criminal justice system. Roger is committed to securing our border, holding businesses that knowingly hire illegal immigrants accountable, and ending welfare incentives that attract illegal immigrants."
Pro-Gun and Pro-Life
- Excerpt:"Simply put, Roger Burns is 100% pro-gun and 100% pro-life. A strong proponent of our Second Amendment rights, he became a member of the NRA the day after Barack Obama was elected President."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Roger + Burns + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |