For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 8B|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Saint Cloud University|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Crawford is a self-employed real estate appraiser.
Crawford holds a degree in Mass Communications and elementary education from St. Cloud State University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Crawford served on these committees:
- Commerce and Regulatory Reform
- Division on Property and Local Tax, Vice Chair
- Education Reform
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 8B (2010)|
|Tim Faust (DFL)||6,786||43,76%|
|Roger Crawford (R)||8,673||55.92%|
In 2010, Crawford raised $36,428 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Soderstrom Judith House Dist 8B Cmte||$2,000|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte Of Minnesota||$2,000|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Roger + Crawford + Minnesota + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Crawford and his wife Barbara have four children.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2010 Election Results," accessed March 9, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
Tim Faust (DFL)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 8B
| Succeeded by|
Mary Franson (R)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |