|Michigan House of Representatives District 88|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|High school||Unity Christian High School|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Victory served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Families, Children, and Seniors|
|• Financial Liability Reform, Vice-chair|
|• Natural Resources|
Victory's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Reform and repeal unnecessary regulations on business. Out-of-date regulations are a hidden tax on business, costing jobs."
- Excerpt:"Enhance technical education for real world jobs. Jobs go unfilled because of a drained technical workforce. Roger Victory will focus support for technical training."
- Excerpt:"Promote West Michigan values in Lansing. Faith, family and community are important. Roger Victory will promote these values in the legislature."
Victory won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 88. He defeated Amanda Sue Van Essen in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Michael J. Perry (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 88, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Roger Victory Incumbent||86.9%||32,053|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 88 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Amanda Sue Van Essen||49.6%||5,973|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Roger + Victory + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- For US drivers, Indy 500 key to series comeback - WZZM
- Michigan House approves Bridge Card fraud, medical authorization form ... - MLive.com
- Arizona Boxing News & Notes With Don Smith: Q&A with Jeff Mayweather, De ... - PhilBoxing.com
- Bay County Sports Hall of Fame issues ballot with 22 finalists for Class of 2013 - Bay City Times
- Detroit Tigers, Justin Verlander Take Huge Hit From Texas With Rangers' 10-4 Win - Huffington Post
- Baseball Hits the Road for the Final Time in 2013 - EMU Eagles
- Teen Dead, Russian Roulette Game Likely Led To 16-Year-Old Detroit Boy's ... - Huffington Post
- Floyd Mayweather finds more to life than 'Money' - USA TODAY
- UNH hockey schedule features Michigan, Irish - The Union Leader
- Manti Te'o Not Drafted In First Round Of 2013 NFL Draft - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Bob Genetski (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 88
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |