Rogersville Street Bond Issue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the municipality of Rogersville to increase its debt by $3.1 million through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund the construction and improvement of the streets, railroad crossings and storm water systems.
All reporting precincts:
|Rogersville Street Bond|
- These election results are from the the Greene County elections office and the Webster County elections office.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall Rogersville, Missouri, issue its general obligation bonds up to the amount of $3,100,000 for the purpose of acquiring right-of-way, constructing, extending and improving the streets and avenues including but not limited to railroad crossings and storm water improvements?
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Missouri
- Greene County, Missouri ballot measures
- Webster County, Missouri ballot measures
- Greene County April 2, 2013 Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |