Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 18|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Sarah Roberts was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Roland Fraschetti was unopposed in the Republican primary. Roberts defeated Fraschetti in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 18 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Sarah Roberts Incumbent||62.1%||18,854|
Fraschetti was running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 18. He was running against Brad Templeman, Peter A. Rubino, and Candice B. Rusie in the Republican primary on August 7. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
In 2014, Fraschetti's endorsements included the following:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Roland + Fraschetti + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 18
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 5, 2012
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |