Rom A. Trader
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|O`ahu First Circuit Court, Hawaii|
|Appointed by:||Linda Lingle|
|Approval vote:||Hawaii Senate: 24-0|
|Undergraduate:||University of Hawaii at Manoa|
|Law School:||University of Hawaii at Manoa|
Prior to joining the court, he worked as a prosecutor for 20 years. He has served as an adjunct professor at the University of Hawaii’s William Richardson School of Law and as a faculty member at the Hawaii State Bar Association Trial Academy.
Awards and associations
Past associations include:
- Committee member of the Diocesan Sexual Misconduct Committee (2006-2008)
- Hawaii State Judiciary, "Official biography of Judge Trader"
- Hawaii State Judiciary, "First Circuit (Oahu) Judges Telephone Listing"
- Hawaii State Legislature, "2009 Archive GM 167"
- Hawaii State Legislature, "STAND. COM. REP. NO. 1 Honolulu, Hawaii JAN 22 2009 RE: GOV. MSG. NO. 167"
- Pacific Business News, "Lingle picks Trader for Honolulu court"