|Kansas House of Representatives District 51|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Brewster, Kansas|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Highland served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Energy and Environment|
|• Education Budget|
Highland won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 51. Highland defeated Dee McKee and Keen A. Umbehr in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Richard Pikul (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 51, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 51 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Keen A. Umbehr||23.2%||771|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Highland and his wife Linda have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Ron + Highland + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Summer festivals in the Southland 2013 - SouthtownStar
- No-tax pledges factor in legislative impasse - Topeka Capital Journal
- Van Ness Feldman
- Entertainment Rihanna, Jordana Brewster, Tom Cruise, Jaden Smith, Olga ... - Kansas City Star
- Two Rochester Students Named as Minnesota's 2013 Presidential Scholars - St. Paul Asian American Press
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Rep. Highland's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Ron Highland on Facebook
Mike Burgess (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 51
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |