|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 31|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Travis is an insurance agent operating five offices in Eastern Tennessee.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Travis served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Insurance and Banking|
Travis ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 31. Travis defeated incumbent Jim Cobb in the August 2 primary election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 31 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jim Cobb Incumbent||49.4%||4,255|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Travis and his wife, Laura, have two children. They currently reside in Dayton, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ron + Travis + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
- Work/Life Issues Really Depend On What Kind of Job You Have - Raw Story
- McConnell campaign, tea party activist publicly spar over primary challenge - Daily Caller
- George Will slams Obama on Syria: 'This is obviously a reluctant president' - Daily Caller
- Cheney calls Edward Snowden 'traitor,' says Rand Paul wrong about surveillance - Daily Caller
- The $790000 Island Estates home sold in 2005 for $1.9 million. COURTESY ... - Palm Coast Observer
- Hello total information awareness, goodbye freedom - Daily Caller
- The Marketplace Fairness Act: a headache for small business owners - Daily Caller
- Chief counsel in lawsuit against IRS: top Democrat Cummings' claim is 'ridiculous' - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Jim Cobb (R)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 31
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |