|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 31|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Travis is an insurance agent operating five offices in Eastern Tennessee.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Travis served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Insurance and Banking|
Travis ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 31. Travis defeated incumbent Jim Cobb in the August 2 primary election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 31 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jim Cobb Incumbent||49.4%||4,255|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Travis and his wife, Laura, have two children. They currently reside in Dayton, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ron + Travis + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee: GOP 'honor system' bill on reporting campaign contributions fails - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Geno Smith, Manti Te'o And All Running Backs Still Available After 2013 NFL ... - Huffington Post
- Today in History for April 27 - Daily Herald - Daily Herald
- Lions' biggest needs entering NFL draft - Detroit Free Press
- 15 Albums You Can Hear Now: Deerhunter, Iggy and the Stooges, LL Cool J, the ... - SPIN
- Ranking Top 24 Cornerbacks - Packer Report (subscription)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Jim Cobb (R)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 31
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |