|Pennsylvania State House District 105|
|1989 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||24|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Ohio State University, 1971|
|Place of birth||Harrisburg, PA|
Marsico earned his BA from Ohio State University in 1971.
Marsice served in the United States Army Reserve as E-5 from 1967 to 1973. He then worked as owner/operator of Scarlet Woods Landscaping and Garden Center from 1974 to 1985. From 1982 to 1988, he worked for the Office of the Attorney General as Administrator.
Marsico served as Campaign Chairman for Rich Lewis for District Attorney Committee in 1979. He then served as Campaign Manager for Attorney General LeRoy S. Zimmerman in 1984. In 1989, he joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. He has served in that position since, representing the 105th District.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Marsico served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Judiciary, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Marsico served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Judiciary, Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Marsico served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Judiciary, Chair|
Marsico ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 105. Marsico ran unopposed in the Republican primary on April 24 and defeated Kelly Jean McEntee (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 105, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ronald Marsico Incumbent||65.1%||22,755|
|Democratic||Kelly Jean McEntee||34.9%||12,225|
Marsico won re-election to the 105th District Seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 2, 2010.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 105|
|Ronald Marsico (R)||21,220||100.0%|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 105|
|Ron Marsico (D/R)||34,732||100.0%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Marsico received $80,500 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Ronald Marsico's campaign in 2010|
|Pennsylvania State Troopers Association||$3,500|
|Pennsylvania Bar Association||$2,000|
|Pennsylvania Horsemans Benevolent & Protection Association||$1,750|
|Pennsylvania Medical Society||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$80,500|
Marsico and his wife, Elaine K., have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Ronald + Marsico + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bills to eliminate Phila. Traffic Court, raise judicial retirement age voted ... - The Pennsylvania Record
- Pa. House gets cyber bullying bills - abc27
- Budget-Making in a Broke City: State Roundup - Patch.com
- Rep. Mario M. Scavello: Say farewell to Pennsylvania's antiquated Prevailing ... - The Mercury
- Dems push for background checks on all gun sales in Pa. - Meadville Tribune
- Travelers brace for more furlough-related flight delays - Tucson Citizen
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Marsico
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ Official 2008 state house election results from the Pennsylvania Department of State
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 donations
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 105
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |