|Kansas House of Representatives District 115|
|January 2011 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Ryckman served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Transportation, Chair|
|• Utilities and Telecommunications|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Ryckman served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• General Government Budget|
Ryckman won re-election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 115. He was unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Marjorie "Mo" Gilbert (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 115, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ronald Ryckman Incumbent||78.7%||5,144|
|Democratic||Marjorie "Mo" Gilbert||21.3%||1,392|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Ryckman has a wife, Mary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ronald + Ryckman + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Analysis: Bigger push on Kan. courts may be coming - Ct Post
- Talks keep lawmakers in auto pilot - Hutchinson News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- ↑ Dodge City Globe "Meade man wins 115th District seat," January 9, 2011
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 16, 2012.
- ↑ C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012
- ↑ Biography from Project Vote Smart
Garrett Love (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 115
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |