Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Birthday||September 28, 1938|
|Place of birth||Westbrook, Maine|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Ronald Usher was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 131 incumbent Donald Marean was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Usher ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 131. Usher ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and was defeated by Donald Marean (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 131, General Election, 2012|
Usher and his wife, Pauline, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ronald + Usher + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 16
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |