Ronnie C. Dortch
|Ronnie C. Dortch|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky Circuit Court 38|
|Title:||Chief circuit judge|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Brereton Jones|
|Preceded by:||Carmol Cook|
|Past post:||Commonwealth attorney, Hartford, Kentucky|
|Law School:||University of Mississippi|
|Candidate for:||Kentucky Circuit Court 38|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Kentucky judicial elections, 2014
| Dortch ran for re-election to the 38th Judicial Circuit.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Before he became a judge, Dortch served as a commonwealth attorney in Hartford, Kentucky from December 1986 until his appointment to the court in March 1992.
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "Circuit Court Overview"
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "Judicial Circuits Map"
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "Kentucky Circuit Court Judges," accessed November 11, 2014
- Bowling Green Daily News, "Two Seek Judicial Position," August 5, 1992
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Election: 2014 Primary Election: Circuit Judge," accessed January 29, 2014
- Judicial selection in Kentucky
- Bowling Green Daily News, "New Judges Has Plans for Changes," April 3, 1992