|Georgia House of Representatives District 63|
|January 14, 2013-Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Mabra served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Code Revision|
|• Higher Education|
Elections for the office of Georgia House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Incumbent R.E. "Ronnie" Mabra was unopposed in the Democratic primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
Mabra ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 63. Mabra and T.J. Copeland defeated Linda Pritchett in the Democratic primary on July 31, 2012; the two faced in the August 21 runoff. Mabra defeated T.J. Copeland in the Democratic primary on August 21, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Mabra ran unopposed in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 63, General Election, 2012|
|Georgia House of Representatives District 63 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Ronnie Mabra (advanced to runoff)||49.2%||3,050|
|T.J. Copeland (advanced to runoff)||27.1%||1,681|
Comprehensive donor information for Mabra is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Mabra raised a total of $256,899 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 27, 2013.
|Ronnie Mabra's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Georgia State House, District 63||$256,899|
|Grand Total Raised||$256,899|
2012Mabra won election to the Georgia House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Mabra raised a total of $256,899.
|Georgia House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Ronnie Mabra's campaign in 2012|
|Georgia Trial Lawyers Association||$3,800|
|Rogers Hofrichter & Karrh Llc||$3,500|
|Mabra Firm Llc||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$256,899|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ronnie + Mabra + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ronnie Mabra on the Georgia House of Representatives website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "GA - Election Results," accessed May 28, 2014
- AP Results, "Georgia State House Runoff Election Results," accessed August 21, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List" accessed May 29, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, Unofficial Primary Election Results, retrieved July 31, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
- Georgia Elections Division, "2012 Election Results" accessed November 16, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Mabra, Ronnie," accessed August 27, 2013
Tyrone Brooks, Sr. (D)
|Georgia House of Representatives District 63
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |