|Alabama House of Representatives, District 83|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent George Bandy defeated Ronnie Reed in the Democratic primary. Gary Head was unopposed in the Republican primary. Bandy will face Head in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 83 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|George Bandy Incumbent||62%||1,399|
Reed ran in the 2010 election for Alabama House of Representatives District 83. Reed was defeated by George Bandy in the Democratic primary election. The primary election was on June 1, 2010, and the general election was on November 2. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term " + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- State of Alabama, "Alabama Democratic Party," April 7, 2010
- Alabama Secretary of State, "2010 Democratic Primary Results," accessed November 30, 2013