|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 57|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Paragould High School (1981)|
|Place of birth||Blytheville, AR|
Spence's professional experience includes working as a substitute teacher and founding the Paragould Pee Wee Football Association.
Spence's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Ronnie intends to bring honesty and integrity to Little Rock, where he will represent all of the people of District 57 with a conviction that he will do the very best to represent the hardworking people of Arkansas that honored him with their vote."
No Excuses Leadership
- Excerpt: "To lead and make the tough decisions that protect the unborn, maintain high morals and values, fight against Obama Care and the radical programs coming from the White House."
Believe in Better
- Excerpt: "Arkansas best days are not behind but ahead! Our economy will bounce back, create lots of good paying jobs, have world class education for all children."
Let’s Get to work
- Excerpt: "Jobs, jobs, jobs will be the immediate focus, bringing more and better jobs to Greene County and the rest of the state, from day one. Let’s get to work putting Arkansasans back to work!"
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 20, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Incumbent Mary Broadaway is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ronnie Spence is unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Independent||Ronnie C. Spence||5.2%||470|
As of September 22, 2010, Spence does not appear to have a campaign website.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Ronnie + Spence + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 57
- ronniespence.com "Meet Ronnie Spence," accessed April 9, 2014
- ronniespence.com "On The Issues," accessed April 9, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Information," accessed March 5, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State "Election Results 2012" Accessed November 7, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Information," accessed July 3, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official election results," accessed December 13, 2013
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|