|North Carolina House Of Representatives District 47|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Sutton received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of West Florida in 1970; a Military Science degree from the Naval War College in 1972; a Master of Arts degree from Central Michigan University in 1979; and a law degree from the University of North Carolina in 1985. He has served in the United States Air Force and as an officer in the United States Navy. He is a retired attorney. Sutton and his wife, Geneva, have two children.
Sutton was defeated in the May 4, 2010 primary by Charles Graham.
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Committee, North Carolina House
- Appropriations Committee, North Carolina House
- Subcommittee on Justice and Public Safety
- Federal Relations and Indian Affairs Committee, North Carolina House
- Homeland Security, Military, and Veterans Affairs Committee, North Carolina House
- Judiciary III Committee, North Carolina House
- Pender/New Hanover Redistricting Committee, North Carolina House
- State Government/State Personnel Committee, North Carolina House
- Transportation Committee, North Carolina House
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 47|
|Ronnie Sutton (D)||17,238|
In 2008, Sutton collected $63,769 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|NORTH CAROLINA AUTO DEALERS ASSOCIATION||$6,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA ADVOCATES FOR JUSTICE||$4,000|
|GREEN, AVERY B||$4,000|
|CITIZENS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION||$3,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA ASSOCIATION OF RURAL ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES||$1,600|
|NORTH CAROLINA BAIL AGENTS ASSOCIATION||$1,500|
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Sutton
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Representative Sutton's facebook
- Representative Sutton's jigsaw
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |