Rose Mary Robinson
|Rose Mary Robinson|
|Michigan House of Representatives District 4|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Wayne County Commissioner|
|J.D.||Wayne State University|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Robinson served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Financial Liability Reform|
Robinson won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 4. She defeated Carol Banks, Marcelus Brice, Paris Canty, Mohammed Hassan, Adam Hollier, Ernest Little, Jonathan Wright, Beverly Tran, Mervin White and Robert Zwolak in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Ron Michalski (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. Robinson won the seat in the general election. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 4, General Election, 2012|
Robinson was endorsed by The Hamtramck Review for State Representative in District 4. The weekly publication referred to her "Hamtramck connections, having been mentored by longtime Hamtramck Mayor Albert Zak, as well as her being first woman ever elected to the position of Wayne County Commissioner.
Comprehensive donor information for Robinson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Robinson raised a total of $47,349 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 1, 2013.
|Rose Mary Robinson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Michigan State House, District 4||$47,349|
|Grand Total Raised||$47,349|
Robinson won election to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Robinson raised a total of $47,349.
|Michigan House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Rose Mary Robinson's campaign in 2012|
|Robinson, Rose Mary||$30,389|
|Rose Mary Robinson For State Rep||$6,600|
|Michigan Regional Council Of Carpenters||$5,000|
|America Forward Leadership||$1,000|
|American Federation Of State County & Municipal Employees||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$47,349|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Robinson is the mother of six children and a 48 year resident of Detroit.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rose + Robinson + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina's state education boss wants to exempt teachers from income tax - Daily Caller
- Celebrating Disney Legend Peter Ellenshaw - MousePlanet
- 'The largest Tea Party protest since 2010 is tomorrow' - Daily Caller
- Brzezinski: 'I'm probably guilty' of hypocrisy on Bush-Cheney vs. Obama NSA ... - Daily Caller
- Red scare: Blind Chinese dissident claims Chinese communist conquest of US ... - Daily Caller
- DHS hopes get same cyber-spying powers as NSA - Daily Caller
- Which bathroom should transgendered students use? - Daily Caller
- Federal government has new group in its sights - Daily Caller
- Magpul offers super hi-capacity magazines for sale ahead of state ban - Daily Caller
- Obama Invites Michigan Gay Dads To The White House Father's Day Celebration - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Michigan Secretary of State "General Election Results" Accessed November 7, 2012
- ↑ Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 4, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- ↑ The Hamtramck Review, "Our endorsements for State Rep and Congress," July 20, 2012
- ↑ Follow the Money, "Robinson, Rose Mary C." Retrieved June 1, 2013.
- ↑ Rose Mary Robinson Official Campaign Website, "Home," accessed August 2, 2012
Maureen Stapleton (D)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 4
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |