Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 55|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Antoine was removed from the ballot before the primary.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Latrice Monique Walker defeated Lori Boozer, Anthony T. Jones, Ineisha Williford, David R. Miller, Bilal Malik and Anthony L. Herbert in the Democratic primary, while Berneda Jackson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Roy Antoine and Christopher J. Durosinmi were removed from the ballot before the Democratic primary. Boozer also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Walker defeated Boozer (WF) and Jackson in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 55 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Latrice Monique Walker||92.4%||10,640|
|Working Families||Lori Boozer||5.2%||597|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Antoine ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 55. He lost against incumbent William F. Boyland, Jr., Anthony T. Jones, Christopher J. Durosinmi, Nathan Bradley, Anthony L. Herbert, and David R. Miller in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Roy + Antoine + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 55
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate list," accessed August 12, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |