|Arkansas House of Representatives District 90|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Ragland's professional experience includes working as a Pastor at Welcome Home Church, President/General Manager of the Ragland Broadcasting Corporation - KCGS Radio, President and Agent of the Ragland Insurance Agency and Pastor of Witts Springs Community Bible Church.
Ragland is a member of the Arkansas Cattleman's Association, Arkansas Farm Bureau and National Rifle Association.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development Committee, Arkansas House (Chair)
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Energy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Human Services
- Subcommittee on Personnel
Ragland did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Ragland's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1046 - "THE FREEDOM TO FARM ACT."
- HB 1131 - "AN ACT TO REPEAL THE ENERGY CONSERVATION ENDORSEMENT ACT OF 1977."
- HB 1278 - "THE ENERGY CONSERVATION ACT OF 2009."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Ragland was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Ragland raised $44,167 for his campaign, while Crow raised $0.
|Arkansas State House, District 90 (2008)|
|Roy Ragland (R)||9,665|
|Wendy Crow (Green)||2,402|
Below are Ragland's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$3,000|
|Madison County Celluar||$2,500|
|Magic Springs Farm||$1,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Roy + Ragland + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Roy Ragland
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Roy Ragland on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 4, 2014
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arkansas House District 90
| Succeeded by|
David L. Branscum
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|