For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 90|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Ragland's professional experience includes working as a Pastor at Welcome Home Church, President/General Manager of the Ragland Broadcasting Corporation - KCGS Radio, President and Agent of the Ragland Insurance Agency and Pastor of Witts Springs Community Bible Church.
Ragland is a member of the Arkansas Cattleman's Association, Arkansas Farm Bureau and National Rifle Association.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development Committee, Arkansas House (Chair)
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Energy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Human Services
- Subcommittee on Personnel
Ragland did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Ragland's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1046 - "THE FREEDOM TO FARM ACT."
- HB 1131 - "AN ACT TO REPEAL THE ENERGY CONSERVATION ENDORSEMENT ACT OF 1977."
- HB 1278 - "THE ENERGY CONSERVATION ACT OF 2009."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Ragland was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Ragland raised $44,167 for his campaign, while Crow raised $0.
|Arkansas State House, District 90 (2008)|
|Roy Ragland (R)||9,665|
|Wendy Crow (Green)||2,402|
Below are Ragland's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$3,000|
|Madison County Celluar||$2,500|
|Magic Springs Farm||$1,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Roy + Ragland + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Roy Ragland
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Roy Ragland on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 4, 2014
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arkansas House District 90
| Succeeded by|
David L. Branscum
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|