Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 56B|
Peterson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "We need to foster innovation, creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit that make Minnesota a great place to start a business"
Limit Government Spending
- Excerpt: "It is important to live within our means. Just like you and I, government needs balanced budgets and to control spending. We need to take a hard look at reforms that streamline government services through technology and reduce redundancy."
Education Focused on Student Achievement
- Excerpt: "I believe there are bi-partisan reforms that can help our educational system be even better. By providing choices to our parents/students and applying delivery models to reflect individualized learning concepts, student achievement will rise. If we shift our focus to early childhood education for at risk students, our student achievement gap will close."
- Excerpt: "It is important to care for the needs of those who can't care for themselves with dignity. "
Peterson ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 56B. Peterson ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Will Morgan (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 56B, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Roz + Peterson + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 56B
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |