Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Seventh Suffolk District|
|Profession||Program Director, Boston TenPoint Coalition|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on September 9, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Gloria Fox defeated Eric Esteves and Rufus Faulk in the Democratic primary.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Seventh Suffolk District Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Gloria Fox Incumbent||66.5%||1,374|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rufus + Faulk + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Massachusetts House of Representatives Seventh Suffolk District
- Massachusetts House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, "2014 State Primary Candidates"
- dotnews.com, "Rep. Fox could pick up another challenger," accessed August 17, 2012
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 Democratic Primary Candidates," accessed June 28, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 State Primary Candidates," accessed September 9, 2014
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List, "Massachusetts Secretary of State," accessed June 26, 2012
- 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," accessed September 6, 2012
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |