For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Seventh Suffolk District|
|Date of birth||Roxbury, Massachusetts|
|Profession||Program Director, Boston TenPoint Coalition|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on September 9, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Gloria Fox defeated Eric Esteves and Rufus Faulk in the Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Seventh Suffolk District Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Gloria Fox Incumbent||49.6%||1,027|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Seventh Suffolk District Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Gloria Fox Incumbent||66.5%||1,374|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rufus + Faulk + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Massachusetts House of Representatives Seventh Suffolk District
- Massachusetts House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, "2014 State Primary Candidates"
- dotnews.com, "Rep. Fox could pick up another challenger," accessed August 17, 2012
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 Democratic Primary Candidates," accessed June 28, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 State Primary Candidates," accessed September 9, 2014
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List, "Massachusetts Secretary of State," accessed June 26, 2012
- 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," accessed September 6, 2012
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |