Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland State Senate, District 6|
- See also: Maryland State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maryland State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. John Olszewski, Jr. defeated Russ Mirabile in the Democratic primary, while Johnny Ray Salling was unopposed in the Republican primary. Scott M. Collier is running as an Independent.
|Maryland State Senate, District 6 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|John Olszewski, Jr.||62.1%||5,259|
Mirabile faced three Republican and three Democratic candidates in the general election. Democrats Ruth Baisden, Cal Bowman, Eric Bromwell, and Nichole Kirby and Republicans Joseph Boteler, III, John Cluster, Rani Merryman, Norma Secoura were also seeking the district's three seats in the House of Delegates. Mirabile was defeated by John Cluster, Joseph Boteler, III and Eric Bromwell in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Russ + Mirabile + Maryland + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland State Senate
- Maryland State Senate District 6
- Maryland State Senate elections, 2014
- Maryland State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official primary election candidate list
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Maryland Board of Elections, "Official general election results," accessed March 3, 2014