Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 45|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Mark Spreitzer defeated Sheila De Forest in the Democratic primary. Russell Rucker (R) was removed from the ballot before the primary. Spreitzer was unopposed in the general election, and was elected to the seat.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 45 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Sheila De Forest||45.9%||1,691|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Rucker ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 45. He ran against Beth Schmidt in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Incumbent Republican Amy Loudenbeck is running in District 31 in 2012. District 80 incumbent Janis Ringhand (D) ran against Sheila De Forest in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 45 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Russell + Rucker + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin 2014 fall primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Madison.com, "Election Results: Wisconsin Legislature," accessed November 5, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 7, 2012 (dead link)
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |