Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 7|
|2006 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
Day's professional experience includes executive director for New Hampshire Psychological Association; administrator for New Hampshire Social Security Disability Determination Service; disability examiner and supervisor, counselor, and employment counselor at various locations; and an advocate and representative for filing appeals of Social Security Disability Benefits.
Day earned his BA from New England College and attended University of Tennessee, University of New Hampshire, and Fairfield University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Day served on this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Day was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Day was re-elected by finishing fifth in the Hillsborough District 7 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives taking one of the eight potential seats there. Day (5,272) finished behind Randolph Holden (5,924), Neal Kurk (5,868), Lawrence Emerton (5,711), and Gary Hopper (5,478). He was followed by John Hikel (5,263), Kevin Hodges (5,040), Calvin Pratt (4,914), David Martin (4,836), Katelyn Karens (4,727), Stephen Brozowski (4,351), Becky McMennamin (4,231), Leigh Douglass (3,981), Derek Winsor (3,829), Benjamin Hampton (3,527), George McMennamin (3,516), Lisa Wilber (2,242), and others (17) who were presumably write-ins.
In 2010, a year in which Day was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
In 2008 Day did not raise any campaign funds.
Day and his wife, Carol, have two children; Jennifer and Jeffrey. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Russell + Day + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Recall of Colorado gun controller gets enough signatures - Daily Caller
- HUFFPOST HILL - House To Save Hairy-Palmed Fetuses - Huffington Post
- Ayers: Obama gets a 'failing grade' as president - Daily Caller
- Jimmy Hoffa flashback, 2004: Was Hoffa killed inside northwest Detroit home? - Detroit Free Press
- Brzezinski: 'I'm probably guilty' of hypocrisy on Bush-Cheney vs. Obama NSA ... - Daily Caller
- EPA Emissions Lawsuit Delayed As Environmentalists Hope To Hear Obama's ... - Huffington Post
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
- 10 beautiful private islands you wish you could afford [SLIDESHOW - Daily Caller]
- How to Semi-Unplug - National Catholic Register (blog)
- The Search for the Magic Fig Leaf - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006