Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Johnson & Wales University|
|Master's||Johnson & Wales University|
|Profession||IT program manager|
Elections for the office of Rhode Island State Senate will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Harold Metts will face Mario Mancebo in the Democratic primary, while Kendre Rodriguez is unopposed in the Republican primary. Russell Hryzan is running as an Independent candidate.
Hryzan ran in the 2012 election for Rhode Island State Senate District 6. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 11. Incumbent Harold Metts ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Hryzan was defeated by Metts in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Harold Metts Incumbent||91.8%||6,294|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Russell + Hryzan + Rhode + Island + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island State Senate
- Rhode Island State Senate District 6
- Rhode Island State Senate elections, 2014
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Follow the Money