|New Hampshire State Senate District 23|
|2010 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of South Florida|
Prescott earned his B.S. from the University of South Florida. His professional experience includes working as co-owner and vice president of R.E. Prescott Company, and as a mechanical engineer.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Prescott served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Energy and Natural Resources, Chair|
|• Rules, Enrolled Bills and Internal Affairs|
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Commerce, Labor and Consumer Protection, Chair|
|• Internal Affairs, Chair|
Prescott won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 23. Prescott defeated Dennis Acton in the September 11th Republican primary election and defeated Carol E. Croteau (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Russell Prescott Incumbent||53.5%||15,029|
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 23 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Russell Prescott Incumbent||77%||3,415|
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 23 General election (2010)|
|Russell Prescott (R)||11,001|
|Margaret Hassan (D)||9,606|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Prescott was up for re-election, he collected $30,112 in donations.
Listed below are the four largest contributors to Prescott's 2010 campaign.
|New Hampshire First||$1,000|
|Free & Strong America PAC||$1,000|
Prescott and his wife, Susan, have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Russell + Prescott + New + Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NH bill for lower RGGI cap endorsed by Senate panel after passing House - Concord Monitor
- NH Senate backs potato but kills bills to decriminalize marijuana, ban prison ... - Concord Monitor
- Editorial: Don't whack struggling citizens with tax hikes - Eagle-Tribune
- NH Senate approves white potato as state vegetable - NECN.com - NECN
- Business Briefs - Idaho Business Review
- New Hampshire Roll Call - Seacoastonline.com
- NH lawmakers debate new taxes - Eagle-Tribune
- White potato gets Senate nod to be state vegetable - Seacoastonline.com
- Elder property tax exemptions raise concerns - Seacoastonline.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Russell Prescott on Facebook
Margaret Hassan (D)
|New Hampshire State Senate District 23
| Succeeded by|