|North Carolina House of Representatives District 4|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Tucker earned his BSBA in Business from East Carolina University in 1966. He is a retired vice president of a consulting business.
- Subcommittee on General Government
- Environment and Natural Resources Committee, North Carolina House
- Local Government II Committee, North Carolina House
- Pensions and Retirement Committee, North Carolina House
- Public Utilities Committee, North Carolina House
Tucker did not seek re-election in 2010.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 4|
|Russell Tucker (D)||19,024|
In 2008, Tucker collected $83,159 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|MURPHY JR, WENDELL H||$4,500|
|NORTH CAROLINA FARM BUREAU||$4,000|
|TURNER, LINDA H||$4,000|
|HERRING II, WILLIAM T||$4,000|
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Tucker
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |