Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Utah, District 1|
|Place of birth||Weber County, UT|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Combe is an entrepreneur and Weber State University fundraiser.
Combe's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Base – Bachelors – Business
- Excerpt: "In my first term in Congress I will work with Weber State University to secure funding for a state of the art veteran’s support center at Weber State. Our community has shown dedication to the brave men and women who serve in our armed forces and I believe that it is time for a community based approach to defending this vital asset in our community."
- Invest in Education
- Excerpt: "As someone who is paying off student loans, I understand that we must make student loans more student centered. In my first time, I will work for legislation to further reform student loans and decrease financial burdens placed on graduates."
- Affordable Housing and a Fair Economy
- Excerpt: "The housing crisis of the last few years has created long-term issues in our community. I believe we must work for the creation of fair housing practices that work with homeowners and create compassionate responses to financial hardship. Immediately after my election I will create an economic advisory committee focusing on finding solutions to the unfair practices used in eviction and foreclosure proceedings."
McAleer outraised Combe, although both candidates are new to politics and each raised under $100,000 for their campaigns.
|U.S. House, Utah's 1st Congressional District Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ryan + Combe + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.