Ryan Dean Burkett
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Washington House of Representatives, District 5b|
Elections for all 49 districts (98 seats) in the Washington House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A blanket primary election took place on August 5, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 17, 2014. Colin Alexander (D) and Ryan Dean Burkett (I) were defeated by David Spring (D) and incumbent Chad Magendanz (R) in the primary. Spring and Magendanz will face off in the general election.
Note: According to the Washington Secretary of State candidate list, Burkett states no party preference.
Burkett ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 5b. Burkett was defeated by Chad Magendanz (R) and David Spring (D) in the August 7 blanket primary election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington State House of Representatives, District 5b Blanket Primary, 2012|
|Independent||Ryan Dean Burkett||4.4%||1,202|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ryan + Burkett + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Washington State Legislature
- Washington state legislative districts
- Washington House of Representatives
- Washington House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "2014 Candidates Who Have Filed," accessed May 20, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 5, 2014 Primary Results," accessed August 5, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed July 15, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 07, 2012 Primary Results - Legislative - All Results," accessed August 15, 2012
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |