Ryan E. Cronin
|Ryan E. Cronin|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 6|
|High school||Chaminade High School|
|Bachelor's||Loyola College (Maryland)|
|J.D.||Washington University in St. Louis School of Law|
Cronin is a practicing litigation attorney. He is a graduate of Chaminade High School (1998), Loyola College in Maryland (2002, B.A. in Political Science), and Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (2008, J.D.).
Cronin's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Lower property taxes and end unfunded mandates
- Create jobs and strengthen small businesses on Long Island
- Preserve and expand STAR rebates
- Work with Governor Cuomo to increase efficiency, transparency and accountability in Albany
- Stand up for women’s reproductive rights
- Provide an independent voice for a community starving for new leadership"
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Cronin ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 6. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Cronin was defeated by incumbent Kemp Hannon (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kemp Hannon Incumbent||52%||58,843|
|Democratic||Ryan E. Cronin||48%||54,382|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ryan + Cronin + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Facebook, Ryan Cronin's campaign profile, retrieved August 29, 2012
-  Cronin for New York, "About Ryan," accessed August 29, 2012.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012