Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 31A|
Fiereck's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Money allocated to school districts is being forced into interest rates on loans for operations. This is inexcusable. Money to school districts need to be spent in the classrooms."
- Excerpt:"Many homeowners felt the hit as this program was eliminated and property taxes were raised. The restoration of this program is a benefit to most citizens. "
State Run Casino
- Excerpt:"I support the creation of a state casino for revenue purpose."
- Excerpt:"As our roads and bridges continue to reach a critical state, we need to focus on supporting our local city councils on rehabbing their concerning structures. "
- Excerpt:"Talking with my wife and sister, and now looking into my daughter's future, the thought of women not receiving equal pay for the same job with the same qualifications as a male counterpart is disappointing and unacceptable."
Fiereck ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 31A. He was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Kurt Daudt (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 31A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kurt Daudt Incumbent||60.5%||11,990|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ryan + Fiereck + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |
Data Practices Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |