Ryan Martin Alm
|Ryan Martin Alm|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Illinois House of Representatives District 86|
|Birthday||February 22, 1971|
Alm's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Veterans Issues
- Excerpt: "I would like to bolster support for vocational rehabilitation and employment services. There are approximately 800,000+ veterans in Illinois, and as District 86's House Representative, I will work to ensure that the promises our Government made to Veterans, including health care, disability compensation, pensions and GI Bill benefits, are fulfilled."
- Excerpt: "Crime is combated by Citzens, Local Police, County and State Police, however, as a Legislator, Ryan M. Alm promises to be tough on Crime! Candidate Ryan M. Alm will not vote or support any legislation that gives criminals advantages, while taking away personal rights of individuals and families."
- No Red Light Cameras
- Excerpt: "Many elected officials across Illinois have embraced red light cameras, purportedly as a safety tool. The claim is that the camera will make intersections safer by reducing accidents. However, this is not the case."
- Excerpt: "If elected, Ryan M. Alm will support and/or enact legislation that CUTS TAXES and puts money back into the People's pocket, in essence, forcing the Government to "live within its means" and cut its budget!"
Alm ran in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 86. Alm was unopposed in the March 20 Republican primary and was defeated by Lawrence Walsh (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 86, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Lawrence Walsh Incumbent||71.5%||26,444|
|Republican||Ryan Martin Alm||28.5%||10,555|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ryan + Alm + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Ryan Martin Alm on Facebook
- Ryan Martin Alm on Twitter: Ryan4Joliet, Ryan4CrestHil, Ryan4Elwood
- Ryan Martin Alm on LinkedIn
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Ryan Martin Alm, "Issues," accessed October 25, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed May 14, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |