|Illinois House of Representatives District 114|
|Bachelor's||Southern Illinois University - Carbondale|
|Place of birth||Belleville, IL|
Stookey's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Stookey supports 2nd Amendment
- Excerpt: "The votes taken by Representative Jackson in favor of the Chicago-proposed statewide gun registry and a two percent tax on ammunition are an attack on our second amendment rights. Neither will do anything to reduce gun violence and criminal activity, but they will both place additional burdens on law abiding gun owners."
- Ryan Stookey Opposes 67% Tax Increase
- Excerpt: "One year ago, my opponent voted to impose the largest tax increase in Illinois history on individuals and businesses. That vote has cost Illinois families hard-earned money from their paychecks and caused businesses, big and small, to leave for other states."
Stookey ran in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 114. Stookey was unopposed in the March 20 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Eddie Lee Jackson (D) in the November 6 general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 114, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Eddie Lee Jackson Incumbent||59.9%||27,584|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ryan + Stookey + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |