Saguache County is a county in the U.S. state of Colorado. The county seat is the town of Saguache.
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was evaluated on Aug. 22, 2012.
- Elected officials
- The county commissioners provide a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- Meeting schedules are listed on the website.
- Meeting minutes dating back to 2010 are provided.
- The most recent meeting agenda is provided.
- Administrative officials
- Each department lists staff and provides a mailing address, phone number and personalized emails.
- Public records
- The clerk provides a public records database.
- The clerk and records provides a personalized email, phone number and mailing address.
- The treasurer provides information on tax lein information and property records search.
- Zoning ordinances are provided.
- Meeting agendas for the past 3-5 years are not provided.
- Permit application could not be downloaded on the site.
- Budgets for the past 3-5 years are not posted.
- Audits, or CAFRs, for the past 3-5 years are not posted.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying activities or if it's a member of lobbying associations are not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 [email@example.com Saguache County, Commissioners, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012]
- ↑ Saguache County, Departments, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012
- ↑ Saguache County, Public records database, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012
- ↑ Saguache County, Clerk, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012
- ↑ Saguache County, Treasurer, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012
- ↑ Saguache County, Land use regulations, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012