Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 62|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent John M. Blust is unopposed in the Republican primary, while Sal Leone is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Leone ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina State Senate District 27. He lost to Trudy Wade in the Republican primary on May 8. Incumbent Donald Vaughan (D) is not running for re-election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina State Senate District 27 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Justin C. Conrad||34%||8,367|
|Latimer B. Alexander IV||10%||2,472|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sal + Leone + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 62
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Sal Leone on Facebook
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Candidate list,"
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 10, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 10, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," accessed March 12, 2012
- North Carolina Elections, "Primary Results, 2012," accessed April 15, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed June 18, 2012
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |