|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 15
of the Minnesota State Senate
Knox opposes funding cuts to education, supports the Second Amendment, and seeks to eliminate wasteful spending at the state level.
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Knox ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 15. She defeated Ron Thiessen in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Dave Brown (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 15, General Election, 2012
||Dave Brown Incumbent
|| Sally Knox
|Minnesota State Senate, District 15 Democratic Primary, 2012
| Ron Thiessen
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sally + Knox + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Sally Knox News Feed
- ↑ Sallyforsentate.org, "Issues," accessed August 7, 2012
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State, "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 25, 2012
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014