|Connecticut State Senate District 16|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Caligiuri was Deputy Legal Counsel for the Office of the Governor of Connecticut from 1995 to 1997. He was a member/President of the Waterbury Board of Aldermen from 1997 to 2002. He was also Acting Mayor of Waterbury from 2001 to 2002.
Caligiuri earned his M.A. from Boston College. He went on to receive his M.A. in Religion from Yale Divinity School. He then earned his J.D. from The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law.
Caligiuri has worked as Adjunct Faculty for the University of Connecticut School of Law. He is currently Partner of Day Pitney Limited Liability Partnership.
- Appropriations Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Education Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Insurance and Real Estate Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Internship Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Regulation Review Committee, Connecticut Senate
|Connecticut State Senate, District 16 (2008)|
|Sam Caligiuri (R)||25,362|
|Mark Orsini (I)||7,784|
In 2008, Caligiuri collected $67,947 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
Caligiuri and his wife, Lori, have two children.
- Sam Caligiuri for Congress official 2010 campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006
- Sam Caligiuri on Facebook
- Sam Caligiuri on Flickr
- Sam Caligiuri on Twitter
|Connecticut State Senate - District 16
| Succeeded by|